Asian Chicken Slaw with Peanut Lime Dressing
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head Red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 6 green onions, thinly cut on the bias
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- fresh basil, thinly sliced
- fresh cilantro
- 1-2 cups shredded chicken breast
- Whisk together the rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice, peanut butter and garlic until smooth.
- Combine the Napa cabbage, red cabbage, sliced bell peppers. carrot and green onion and toss together. Add in a handful of avocado, sliced basil and fresh cilantro along with the shredded chicken.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the vegetables and chicken and toss to combine. Season with extra soy sauce if needed and serve immediately.