Butternut Squash Biscuits
- 2 1/4 cup flour (additional may be needed depending on the weather)
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1 cup mashed squash
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Sift four, baking powder and salt together.
- Blend in butter until its crumbly.
- Then fold in Squash, half and half and honey.
- Begin working the dough with your hands until it is blended together and forms a ball. More flour may be necessary.
- Roll out about 1/2- 3/4 inch thick. Cut with biscuit cutter or glass
- Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 F for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.