- 4 1/2 cups fresh cantaloupe 1 medium cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 4 tablespoons water plus more as needed
- Blackberries for garnish
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the cubed cantaloupe onto the baking sheet, leaving space in between the cubes to allow for even freezing and not touching so they don’t create a giant glob of frozen cantaloupe.
- Place the tray into the freezer and freeze the cantaloupe overnight.
- Place the frozen cantaloupe into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the cantaloupe becomes crumbly.
- Add the lemon juice, honey, and water at this time and then pulse again. You may need to add more water until the mixture becomes more fluid, but not slushy.
- Taste and add any additional honey as needed at this time if you prefer it to be sweeter.
- If the mixture becomes too slushy and does not resemble sorbet, you can return to the freezer for 30 min. to an hour to allow it to harden
- Serve immediately, or store in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.