Cheesecake with Chocolate Drizzle
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar divided (1/4 cup and 1 cup)
- 3 (8oz) softened cream cheese packages
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 package of milk chocolate melting candies
- 1 package of white chocolate melting candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Once cheesecake has been refrigerated for 4 hours, follow instructions melting chocolate for topping and drizzle chocolate over cheesecake. This is a great way to hide any cracks which might have occurred during baking!