Cold Cucumber and Green Grape
- 1 cup baguette pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 3 small English cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups green grapes
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Put baguette pieces, lemon juice and 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Put the almonds into a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add the cucumbers, grapes and garlic and pulse to puree. Add the bread mixture, oil and 1/3 cup water. Puree.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and additional white wine vinegar, if needed. Transfer to a covered container and refrigerate until chilled, at let 2 hours.