Fully Loaded-Hasselback Potatoes
- 4 small baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter, sliced thinly
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- Slice the potatoes thinly (~1/8 inch) without cutting all the way through.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, stuff the sliced butter and garlic in between a few of the cuts in the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in a preheated 400F oven until crispy on the top and tender in the middle, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile cook the bacon until crispy and crumble it.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the cheese and bacon and return to the oven until the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with sour cream, and green onions.