Grilled King Crableg Dinner
- 4 lbs king crab legs, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 lbs mini red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl combine cut potatoes, spices and oil. Create foil boats for the potatoes to go in. Place on the grill and cook for 30 minutes or until your deserved roast. If you did not want to cook them on the grill you could always roast them in the oven as well.
- As the potatoes are cooking, whisk together the olive oil, butter, and garlic; generously brush onto crab.
- Cook crab on preheated grill, turning once, until the shell begins to brown, about 6 minutes.
- Grilled corn is another great side for this delicious meal!