Peruvian Steak Bowl
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon salsa verde
- 1/3 cup black beans
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced peeled avocado
- 1/2 cup cubed roasted sweet potato
- 1 1/2 ounces grilled flank steak
- 1 tablespoon roasted pumpkin seed kernels
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Combine cooked brown rice and salsa verde. Top with black beans, avocado, sweet potato, steak, pumpkin seed kernels, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, adobo sauce, honey, and lime juice in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Drizzle over steak bowl.