Raw Beet and Apple Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- 2 large RAW beets, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 granny smith apples, cored and roughly chopped
- Zest & juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Chop the beets and apples. Place the shredded beets and apples into a very large bowl.
- Zest the lemons, and add it to the bowl. Cut the lemons open and squeeze out the juice into the bowl.
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, and honey.
- Toss the salad well until everything is evenly combined. lastly, add in the almonds and feta.
- Keeps in the fridge for up to 3 days.