Raw Brussel and Kale Mix with a Mustard and Garlic Dressing
- 2 cups raw brussels sprouts, sliced thin
- 2 cups raw kale, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmasean cheese
- Place raw kale an brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, pepper, salt, parmesan cheese and garlic.
- Slowly whisk in the oil, whisk until you can see it has fused and is slightly thicker.
- Pour dressing over kale and brussels sprouts.
- Serve immediately