Roasted Carrots and Fresh Thyme
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled quartered or cut into 2 inch lengths
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place carrots in large bowl, toss in olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme and oregano.
- Spread evenly and cook for 30 minutes. If carrots are still not tender, reduce the heat to 375F and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and add parsley. Serve hot, warm or even room temperature.