Roasted Vegetable Bowl with BBQ Chicken
Ingredients: (vegetables can be substituted for your liking)
- 1 bag of cauliflower rice
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Handful of carrots sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 1/2 lbs thin chicken breasts
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- On one cookie sheet place chicken breasts and brush with BBQ sauce.
- On the other cookie sheet place sweet potatoes, onion, brussels sprouts and carrots top with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place both cookie sheets in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Until vegetable have roasted. Meanwhile cook the cauliflower rice as prepared on the package.
- Once everything has been cooked you can start to prepare your bowls. I like to start with the cauliflower rice on the bottom, then raw spinach topped with roasted vegetables, chicken and avocado. Serves 4