Strawberry and Blueberry Galette
- 1 package of store bought pie crust (Typically they come in packs of two. This recipe only calls for one)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Mix strawberries, blueberries, sugar and flour in large mixing bowl
- Roll out piecrust onto parchment line cookie sheet and pour mixture onto pie crust leaving 1 - 1 1/2 inch parameter
- Fold pie crust edges over the filling. Whisk one egg yolk and brush over edges and sprinkle with sugar if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- You can serve warm or chilled with whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream.