Swiss Chard and Tomato Cheddar Quiche
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups torn Swiss chard leaves
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 cup sliced plum tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease two ( 8-inch) pie plates. In a mixing bowl, mix eggs, milk, paprika and salt with a whisk until well-combined.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and add Swiss chard. Cover and cook 2 or 3 minutes, until just beginning to wilt.
- Divide scallions, Swiss chard, tomatoes and cheese evenly between pie pans. Pour egg mixture over vegetables, dividing it evenly between pans.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned and eggs are set.
- Let stand at least 10 minutes before slicing into wedges. Serve warm or at room temperature.