- 3 (.25 ounce) packets of dry active yeast
- 1 3/4 cups warm water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 large eggs
- 4 to 6 cups flour, more if needed
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, combine the yeast and warm water. Let rest for 5 minutes until it is bubbling. Then add in honey
- On low speed add melted butter, salt and eggs. Add flour one cup at a time until fully mixed and dough is pulling away from the mixing bowl.
- Portion dough out into 24 even balls and place in either a cask iron skillet or cookie sheet. Set aside and allow to rise for 20 minutes. Brush rolls with melted butter.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Picture shown above was the recipe cut in half. Sometimes we just can't eat 24 rolls!